We currently have two employment opportunities available in our Melbourne studio for a registered architect and studio manager roles.
Please email a CV and portfolio (max 10mb) to email@example.com with either “Architect position” or “Studio Manager position” in the subject heading. Applications open until October 5th.
Details of the two roles as follows:
Registered Architect or Experienced Graduate :
This is a full time position where the applicant has had a minimum of five years post graduate experience. The ideal applicant will have had experience in public architecture, they will be an all rounder with a diverse skill set demonstrating the following:
– Confidence in design
– Clear communication, both verbal and written
– Proficiency in technical documentation including coordination of architectural design sets
– Experience in running projects including dealing with consultants, clients and managing timelines
– Graphic skills for presentations
– Proficiency in Revit, Rhino and Adobe Suite are a plus
The studio manager position is a 2-3 day/week role, where you will be responsible for the operations and administration of our busy and dynamic practice. Key responsibilities include:
– Coordinate the smooth running of the studio. Be accountable for all office operations including, reception duties, answering phones, greeting clients
– Work with our IT consultant to manage IT/technical issues
– Work with our accountant to reconcile expenses and payment requests, communicate invoices for payment
– Manage QA and Oh&S systems
– Manage HR procedures
– Organise events and studio activities
– Coordinate travel schedules as required
The ideal applicant will be a pro-active, highly organised and resourceful person and have had experience working in similar roles within architecture or related industries. Architects looking for a change in the conventional role are welcome to apply.